Thursday, August 23, 2007

Web 2.0 Awards Lists

Wow! Some of these sites are amazing! I must say, I was particularly taken with Lulu.com... I have written several books and am interested in having them published and this would definitely make that dream a reality! Also noteworthy is TheBroth.com, where you can display your art work (very interesting to me!), Google Documents, which I mentioned yesterday, and Yourminis.com. In the first place, Yourminis.com looks adorable! And second of all, it features widgets. Don't you love the word widgets? I know I do. I like Biblio.com, as I often fall in love with old books that are no longer in print. Of course, I love Craigslist! I got a great cream-colored loveseat from this guy in Columbia for less than $100... it was beautiful and in perfect condition. I had never seen Judysbook.com, but I like to save $$, so that looks like a new favorite for me. Overall, I think this awards list gave me an opportunity to see cool new websites that I would never have seen otherwise!
(Thing #19 done!)

No comments: