Thursday, August 23, 2007

Downloading Books and Audiobooks!

This is a great idea! I love the idea that people can download books to view on their home PC's or portable devices...this would have been super helpful to me when I worked in downtown DC and took the train to work everyday. Sometimes reading on the bumpy train made me a little motion-sick. So, I like how Project Gutenberg... clever name... allows people to view e-books to read, and I especially like how Overdrive and Netlibrary have tons of different audiobook titles. Often, if I can not find a title on one engine, it is available on another. I think it's a very valuable service, and like how books can be checked out online the way are at the library. I fully endorse this service, wholeheartedly!

(Thing #22 is finished)

No comments: