Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Favorite Links!

No, this picture isn't scrambled! It's a photo mosaic! Click the link to go to the image generator! (This is my Thing # 10)

Subscribe with Bloglines
I did! So should you! (Check out this for Things #8 and 9)

My LibraryThings List
List of books that I'd like to have, imported from my Amazon.com wish list.
(Check out this list for Thing #11)

<- Pictures from Flickr.com
(Check this out for my Thing #5)


My Great Recipes List!
(This is for my Thing #12)


My Del.icio.us: Bookmarks!
(Thing #13) Read my bookmarks and learn more about me!

My Technorati Bookmark
(Thing #14) If you're looking for a specific keyword search, you can track through other people's blogs, and can add yours to search strings by adding labels to your own blog posts!

My Favorite Movies @ Flixster

My Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki
(Thing #17) What would I like to do with my life? Click the above link to find out!

Ever wanted to know about the cartography of Maryland? Click here to go to MERLIN!


2 comments:

Jaye Holly said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of 23 Things! I'm sure you'll discover lots of new favorites things out ther in 2.0 land.
Jaye :)

Nice Guy said...

More Web 2.0 image/sign generatorz @ www.ImageGenerator.org.